A Trust under the Trusts Act 2014 (the Act) can be in any language.
The types of Trusts permitted under the Act include Charitable Trusts and Purpose Trusts.
- Anti-forced heir-ship provisions
- Fraudulent trust or disposition, 2 year rule for sensible and legitimate asset protection
- Perpetuity: a perpetual trust is the default provision, total flexibility as to fixed period trusts and perpetual trusts
- Covers local & international trusts
- Variation termination and migration
- Non registration